Another iPhone 6 Pre-order Question...I know I know...but this isn't the same
JLHarris930
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Silver 16GB on Sunday.  I received the confirmation email stating a 9/19 delivery.  Of course my order status is the same as most everyone else's saying the order is processing and will ship soon.  My concern is that in my Order History on My Verizon, there are no orders listed.  The only way I can search for my order is directly with the order #.  Additionally, I received an email today saying I can upgrade early.  Now I'm concerned that I don't have an order.  Why wouldn't the order be showing in my Order History on My Verizon and why am I still receiving early upgrade emails?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Another iPhone 6 Pre-order Question...I know I know...but this isn't the same
Mimi80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine did not show under my orders until I got a shipping confirmation email with tracking number.  From there I was able to see it under my orders.

0 Likes
Re: Another iPhone 6 Pre-order Question...I know I know...but this isn't the same
JLHarris930
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you get a second email after the Verizon confirmation email to accept terms? I called Verizon and she said can see an order but since I didn't confirm terms (and she couldn't get the terms to generate for me) I'd have to re-order and wait until 10/21 to receive. I checked deleted items and I never received a second email.

0 Likes
Mimi80
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, this is the first I'm hearing of that.  If you had to accept terms you would think that would be done during the order process and before you can submit it. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

My order didn't show until it actually shipped either (I paid full retail though). But no email to accept terms came (may only apply to those accepting a new 2 year contract? Never had to reply to an email accepting terms even when I was upgrading under contract so I don't know if this is something new)

0 Likes