trying to install my 1st app (delta ) and it asks for apple id (i type it in) then wants 3 questions set up for security. by the time I finish, I get session has timed out. how do I get around the time out?
acemcse

is there a way to increase the "timing out" issue when installing apps?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trying to install my 1st app (delta ) and it asks for apple id (i type it in) then wants 3 questions set up for security.  by the time I finish, I get session has timed out.  how do I get around the time out?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Set up your Apple ID with the security questions.  You should only have to do this one time.  Once that is set up, you should be able to install apps from that point forward.  If it times out on the first one, just finish setting up the security, get that done.  Then go back to installing the app.

0 Likes
Re: trying to install my 1st app (delta ) and it asks for apple id (i type it in) then wants 3 questions set up for security.  by the time I finish, I get session has timed out.  how do I get around the time out?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it the Delta app that is asking for the security questions?  Can you set up the Delta account on your computer first?  Then try to install it on the phone?  Would that get around the timing out issue?

0 Likes
Re: trying to install my 1st app (delta ) and it asks for apple id (i type it in) then wants 3 questions set up for security. by the time I finish, I get session has timed out. how do I get around the time out?
acemcse

I was on the phone for 3 hours yesterday with Apple. Apple has my case at the developers stage. Looks like it's a problem with my Apple ID. When I go to a laptop, only 1 security shows up, when I go from i5s, it wants to create 3 questions, then times out

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

OK - I hope Apple can get it resolved for you!

0 Likes