switching iphones on different accounts
bobnotblob

I currently have the iphone 4s my wife who is on a separate account used her upgrade tonight to get the iphone 5. She doesnt really care about her phone much so she was going to switch with me. We let the employee know and he had no problem with it. After paying for the phone he said that he had to go pick up his kids and that we just needed to go on the verizon website in the store to switch phones. We couldnt figure it out so we asked another employee for assistance and he said that we needed another sim card and that you couldn't transfer phones from the computer. They didnt have any sim cards and asked us to come back tomorrow. Does anyone have any information about how to accomplish this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: switching iphones on different accounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bobnotblob,

Congratulations on your new iPhone. That's a wonderful phone and I'm positive you will enjoy it. For the most part you are able to reuse a sim card that was previously active on another device. In some occasions we do need to wait till the next day at 7a.m. to reuse the sim card in order for the system to refresh. Were you able to reuse the sim card?

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes