iphone 5 can't call out
SUZANNEWILSON

since i did the IOS update 10.0.2 on thursday, my phone can't call anyone!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 can't call out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUZANNEWILSON, oh, no! We want to keep you connected to your friends and family. Do you have this issue with placing calls every where that you go or just in a specific place? Have you powered your device off/on since retrieving the software update?

Click http://vz.to/2dnOkod for more troubleshooting steps that can resolve this ougoing call issue.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DANMCC56

Same issue with my Iphone 5 in the last week. Further, Verizon has offered no help at all. It makes me upset that they would demand our payments on  time, but they do nothing to help us.

I went through this program they referred you too, but resulted in nothing.

Frankly, I am fed up and I want Verizon to take notice that they are useless at customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DANMCC56, being connected is crucial. Let's ensure that you can stay connected while on a call. What's the impacted zip code? Any other VZW users having this issue in the area?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes