iPhone 5s sounds like I'm in a tunnel or people can't hear me at all
CaseB

I never had any issues with call quality on my iPhone 4 but with my 5s people I am calling often complain that they cant hear me or that I sound as though I am in a tunnel.  It seems like a problem with the microphone...I have taken the phone out of the case but the problem persists.  This is problematic as I often use my phone for work and could very well be the catalyst that prevents me from continuing with iPhone.  Any ideas?Ca

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s sounds like I'm in a tunnel or people can't hear me at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange CaseB! I also have an iPhone 5S and the quality of the calls is super! Next time you are a phone call lower the volume a little bit and test. Also, do you have any applications that modify in any way the sound of your phone (like an amp application)? If you do, remove it and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ladydarts

My Iphone 5s  as same problem please fix it people are not calling because of issues also have battery problems dies in a hour i been a fan of iphones since the beginning thinking about buying out and go somewhere else  that's 6 devices that will be leaving if my phone don't start working right and get some real people to answer phone its a all day calling Verizon. some companies are offering buy out my contract starting to sound good if i get good service  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ladydarts,

We love your loyalty and would be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. Let's make sure that we get everything taken care of for you right away. How long has this device been acting this way? Have you been able to reset your network settings on the phone? The way you can do that is go into Settings, General, Reset, and then Reset Network Settings. The phone will power cycle. Then re-try a phone call. What zip code are you in that is having the call issues.

Let's take a look at the battery issues. How long will your phone last if you have a full charge? Also, are you using the charger the came with the device or a 3rd party charger? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ladydarts

Thank you for replying, yesterday I was on phone with a tech we reset and we started out as a new phone.nothing has changed My battery still dying. turn it on at 830 its now 1242 pm and  its at 38% its bull  i cant go anywhere unless i have to charge phone never had issues with the 4s . This has been happening a long time I  had   a stroke 2 weeks ago now i have time to get things done. before i was always busy in pool and having guests over  I use the same charger that came with the phone, and still having problem people understanding me. they say i fad out , when using phone my mouth is by he mic, I have never drop the phone or have had a water issue. , when i go out in car i use data and it still dies . please fix Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying to work with our Technical Support Team, Ladydarts. Even though we don't manufacture your phone, we want to have a working device in your hands. I have sent you a follow request as well as a private message here through the forums. Please access your inbox and reply to my message to get started checking into your options.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
JRhasquestion

I Have the same problem. Is there a fix or what?

0 Likes