iPhone 5s, call quality, periodic echo
jab1820

I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5s 4 months ago.  Ever since I upgraded, I have periodic issues with call quality.  In the middle of a call I will all the sidden start to hear myself talk and the person on the other end cant hear me at all and I cant hear them.  This happens to be in the Atlanta, GA area in the same places on interstate 75.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s, call quality, periodic echo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is unusual and is definetly worth looking into. Let's get you some help. What zip zode is that? Was the echoing happening on the iPhone 4? Are you using a bluetooth device?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
jab1820

The zip code is 770 and there may also be some 404 in the area.  Both lines on my account experience this issue.  This did not happen with our 4 & 4s.  One of the lines uses a Bluetooth and the other does not. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jab1820,

Thank you so much for reaching back out to us. Could you please provide us with your mailing zip code? With your iPhone 5s can you please reset your network settings. You can do this by going into Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Then re-try the call quality after that reset has been completed. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jab1820

Mailing zip code is 30102.  I will test the reset network settings and let you know how it turns out.

0 Likes