iPhone 5s and Email help.
esgross

I ordered the iPhone 5s at 2:20 central time from Verizon and got no email. I then realized that the email that was set up to an old email address so I
never got my confirmation email or tracking email. I also cannot tell if my phone got back ordered or not(I got the gold so chances are high for that..) If I ordered it this early is it likely to be on time or not? Also is there any possible way for me to get the emails that I missed about my iPhone sent to my new email?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s and Email help.
arianas2004

Same exact thing happened to me, I ordered at 12:11 Pacific time. My order doesn't show up in the documents/receipts section and my card hasn't been charged, but per my convo with the verizon rep yesterday, it is set to ship on 9/24. I'm getting nervous since nothing shows up on verizonwireless.com, but I guess telephone confirmation is always good. Try calling them?

0 Likes
adh1006
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have your  pre-order or order number? You can use that to check order status. Just keep on checking. It will update. Mine had the same date 9/24. Received shipping e-mail around 5pm. I found out that it shipped before I received the e-mail by constantly checking my order status online.

0 Likes
esgross

I do not have my pre-order or order number because the email was sent to the wrong one, so I don't know if it got pushed back either. what number do I call to talk to a rep?

0 Likes
esgross

I do not have my pre-order or order number because the email was sent to the wrong one, so I don't know if it got pushed back either. what number do I call to talk to a rep?

0 Likes
adh1006
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call 1-800-922-0204.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Esgross, I'll be happy to check the status of the order for you and provide a confirmation number. If you haven't already called in, please accept my follow request and send me a private message with your name and mobile number so that I can check.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes