Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
coltc99
Enthusiast - Level 3

My credit card hasn't even been billed and still showing shipping today?

0 Likes
awindell
Enthusiast - Level 1

My credit card was never billed because I pre-ordered it through my local verizon store so I just have to pay for it when I pick it up from them. I had it shipped to them incase I was at work when it came.

0 Likes
Sassyinaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ballen25....I tried dropping the first number like you suggested, but it still said the same thing. =\ Thanks for your help. 😃 I'm sure it will get here eventually. With the credit card not being charged until Wednesday and the tracking number not working it just has me worried something has or will go wrong.

0 Likes
nallen41

I called internet orders today because I ordered my phone early on 9/14 and was given a date of 9/21 for delivery. I wasn't charged and had no updates as of this morning. The gentleman said that A LOT of phones that were supposed to be delivered today just didn't make it out in time. There was nothing wrong with my order they are still just processing the 9/21 shipments. He said that they would get out all of the phones today that didn't get sent out by yesterday.

I just hope the 9/26 deliveries don't get processed for my phone. I am already angry as it is. They better hurry up and process my order. I wish they would send it for Saturday delivery since they failed to get it here by today as promised.Smiley Sad

0 Likes
rara105
Contributor - Level 1

You unfortunately wouldn't be able to buy one in the store today regardless, as all 2 million already manufactured devices were preordered. Leaving nothing for the stoers to sell.

0 Likes
Sassyinaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guess who got a delivery from FedEx?? This girl right here. 😃 I still have no idea why i wasn't able to find out any info with the fedex tracking number, but it is a moot point now. My daughter's so happy it is here. Hopefully I will have one before the end of the year. Haha Good luck everyone! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Meaningggg, I still have to wait til the 28th?

0 Likes
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol oh nothing, I saw the 9/26 ship date thread and thought they meat that the 28th ship dates would actually be coming the 26th. Just me being confused that's all.

0 Likes
nallen41

What does that mean? Not trying to be rude. I just don't understand what you meant by that.

0 Likes
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me? I was just confused cause I saw a thread for a 9/26 ship date, and I thought that meant that the people who have 9/28 ship dates would be getting them early, I guess I just mis read it.

0 Likes