Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
tsbrady1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Out for delivery from Gainesville, Ga to Sugar Hill! Status finally changed about 5 minutes ago

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you receive your shipping confirmation today?

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know they billed my card on the 18th. It is supposed to be delivered today. Just waiting for the FED EX (I hope)

0 Likes
coltc99
Enthusiast - Level 3

No shipping confirmation yet??

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

On FedEx vehicle for
delivery. Whew I really finally got this when checking the tracking number.

0 Likes
Johnvz08

My ip5 is on FedEx truck at 6:30am and on the way to my house . I should rev. In any time from now . Bases on tracking #

Sent from my iPhone 4S

0 Likes
tsbrady1
Enthusiast - Level 2

no it was wednesday but it has been in Memphis until early this morning when it arrived in Atlanta

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you have not received shipping info or a tracking number by now you are not receiving your phone today. I got my shipping/tracking email at 2 AM and it says delivery by 9/24. I'm beyond livid and waiting for a VW supervisor to call me back since I did have a delivery by 9/21 on my confirmation email. Apparently this is happening to A LOT of people, so if you do not have shipping info by now, you are not going to receive your phone today. Whats even worse is that I knew something was up when I didnt receive my shipping stuff yesterday but wen I called tehy said everything was fine..bunch of LIARS!

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same story with MANY VW customers. I was told yesterday that I was getting it and all the excuses other CSR had told me were false. "Don't worry, you will have the tracking # by 7pm. JOKE!!! If your confirmation said deliver by 9/21/12 then that is not a misunderstanding its merely a misrepresentation by VW.

0 Likes
awindell
Enthusiast - Level 1

same thing happened to me! My confirmation email said deliver by 9/21/12. I still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email. I pre-ordered from my local verizon store and when I called them they pretty much wouldn't give me any information and told me they would contact me when my phone arrived but couldn't tell me when. When I check my order status it just says "your order has been received and is in process, estimated shipping date: 9/21"...ugh I'm so frustrated! Anyone else having similar problems?

0 Likes