Re: iPhone 5- Verizon rep said NO phones will be shipped before 9/21...?
mikechado
Enthusiast - Level 1

Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 9.16.50 AM.png

My order status currently shows this. Credit card charged last night, but still no courier or ship date. Extremely confused and so annoyed at Verizon for giving out different answers to the same question.

0 Likes
pec2402

I am showing the same order status and my card still has a pending charge.  I wouldn't sweat it, I would bet any money that you get the phone by Friday.  I ordered around 4:15am, confim email was recieved quickly and I have not yet received a tracking #/shipping email.  My guess...we see that shipping email today and it ships via FedEx or UPS 2 day...receive by Friday.  That has been my experience in the past.

0 Likes
cody41

When I check my status it says "Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012".  I put my order in at around 5am MST.  When I received my email conformation it said it'd be delivered by 09/21/2012.  I haven't seen any charges to my credit card yet or an update on the status of my shipment.  I did email verizon yesterday to see when it'd actually ship or deliver and here's the response I got:  We apologize for the inconvenience, but your order has been received and is in our system as a pre-order for the iphone 5. This order will automatically complete on the release date. Since the order is to be completed at a later time, you may not be able to check the progress of the order. At this time there are no updates. You will receive another email regarding your order on the ship date. Your order is expected to ship no later than 09/21/2012, you may receive it as early as the 21st. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

So for now I'm in limbo but I sure do hope my order shows up on the 21st, I'd just wish there was better updates so we knew the status of what is actually going on?

0 Likes
neoxfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi guys,

Check your receipts in my Verizon , you will see a shipping information. Mine is in the same situation. It shows FedEx 2 day shipping. I have been through this in iPhone 4 as well as iPhone 4S. We will get them on Friday.

0 Likes
cody41

I'm just converting over to Verizon from AT&T and I can't get a MyVerizon acct till my number associates as a Verizon number.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just looked and I don't have a receipt, should I called CS? Or it will only show a receipt once I receive shipping information?

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

i have none either but i added a new line when i got my phone.

0 Likes
bkral

My order status says will ship on 9/20, and that receipt shows that I have

2 day shipping, which means it would get here on Saturday. However... FEDEX

doesn't deliver on Saturday unless it's home delivery, which its not.

0 Likes
neoxfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't look at the order status, look at the date of receipt. It should be 19 for 2 day and 20 for overnight. Also your credit card charge will give you this idea as well. As soon as its charged, they ship them. It take 24 hrs to update the system,, which is we're the delay is.

0 Likes
neoxfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Look at the credit card charge, if its not charged I would wait.

0 Likes