disable voicemail instructions following personal message on iPhone 5s
Danot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to disable the automated voicemail instructions that follow my voicemail personal message on iPhone 5s.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: disable voicemail instructions following personal message on iPhone 5s
deloused
Master - Level 3

That would be a nice option to have

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customization can really help make a device your own, Danot. I can certainly understand the desire to have this updated but I do apologize as these instructions are unable to be removed due to system limitations.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Danot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am now looking at upgrades. Having a short concise personal message is a major priority. Verizon is not able to eliminate their instructions dragon lady add on?  Losing valuable messages for the delay is no longer an option for my phone.  Any progress at V on this issue?

Thank you

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't eliminate that using Verizon's voicemail system.  You CAN eliminate it by using a third party voicemail like Google Voicemail or YouMail.  Both have free versions, and have some nice features.  Try both, see which one you prefer.

0 Likes
MLG1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a key that callers can push to skip the automated voicemail instructions? Let me add my annoyance at such a tedious feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. There are no current ways to skip the Voicemail instructions. The Voicemail structure cannot be changed. Let us know if you have any other questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes
SteveHOU

Has anything changed in recent updates to IOS and Verizon to enable one to disable voicemail instructions following personal message on an iPhone?

0 Likes