call history?
haleyaaron12

I need to somehow pull up my call history from about a year ago through myverizon.. the customer service lady that i talked to told me i could do it through here but maybe not as far back as a year. My husband and I are going through a court case and the time that one of my outgoing calls was placed is going to be a huge factor in this case. if i can't find it here, I will get it court ordered through my lawyer to be viewed. Anyone know how to do it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: call history?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can access the past 18 months' worth by going to View Bill (once you're logged into your on-line MyVerizon account as the Account Owner) and using the drop-down to select the appropriate bill.  Then click the Calls/Messages/Data tab.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can access the past 18 months' worth by going to View Bill (once you're logged into your on-line MyVerizon account as the Account Owner) and using the drop-down to select the appropriate bill.  Then click the Calls/Messages/Data tab.

0 Likes
BMiln

i have a similar case, I need to get a copy of my call history i go to view the bill and I cannot find this tab under my account. Am i over looking it, I can see usage total minutes and data used but thats it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're the Account Owner of a post-paid account and logged in to your on-line My Verizon account as such, once you log in, look to the left under Manage My Account and you should see View Bill in blue.  Click that and then follow the steps in the earlier post.

0 Likes
Mike285

I will like to see call from October to December 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes