Text Messaging Issue
ebailey226

I have been having issues with texts as well. It started almost a month ago, but recently it has gotten worse. Today for example, my boss, who also has an Iphone 5, apparently sent me 4 text messages at 11:27 am. He was in a meeting in another part of our office, and I was at my desk in the same building, he came back at Noon to ask me any questions on the texts he sent. I still have not received them. I also do not receive all of the texts that my friend Bethany, who also has an Iphone 5, sends me, she sent a group text to me and my friend Brittany who I was with at the time of the text, I did not receive it, but according to Brittany's phone, I was part of the group message. She was inviting us to dinner, I never got the invite, but i did get other messages within that group text, later in the day. How can this problem be fixed?? I did not really care so much until this morning when it affected my job.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ebailey226, thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about your text messaging issue. Hown long has this been an issue for you? Are you using iMessage? Have you tried this:http://vz.to/OPvlTr and retested your messages? Please keep us posted.

Sammuel_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CaffeinatedGert

I've not received any of my messages today... I tried the reset and now my phone number does shot up checked under send and receive, however I had hubby send me a text and I am still not receiving any messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your reply, CaffeinatedGert. We truly appreciate the importance of getting timely delivery of your messages. Sounds like this may be related to other iPhone 5 owners, unless this is happening when messaging with non-iPhone 5 owners (or iPhone owners in general). If this is still an issue for you, please request to follow me so that we can send direct messages to each other. Search my handle (Dion_VZW) and request to follow. Upon my acceptance, I'll be able to send you message requesting your mobile number. I'll contact you shortly after. Thanks!

Dion_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes