Security Question Problems
rcrchik49

I just upgraded my phone from the 4s to the 5c.  When I am in apps that are requiring my password, it says I have to enter additional information due to the upgrade and it being my "first time using the phone."  It is asking me to answer security questions that are not mine.  I came on the computer and checked my security questions to make sure I wasn't losing my mind; I even changed it to make sure it was correct.  The phone is still asking questions that are not my security question and I cannot go any further without chancing locking myself out of the phone.  Any suggestions on what I can do?  I honestly don't have a lot of time to sit on the phone with a rep from customer service at this time, so the easier the solution, the better.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Security Question Problems
laceywaters
Contributor - Level 1

I think you should call customer care to get assistacne...800-922-0204

0 Likes
Re: Security Question Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rcrchik49 - We are at your service right here! Typically your Apple ID is displayed when prompting for the password, is it showing your Apple ID? Did you sync the device with iTunes? Are there other users on iPhones or other Apple products in the same house? I am eager to work towards a solution!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes