SHIPPING !!!!!!
bigdogmp08
Enthusiast - Level 2

Would it matter if you payed full price for the phone or how long you have been a Verizon costumer to determine if you would get it faster then others ?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SHIPPING !!!!!!
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

no it will depend on when you ordered it...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

no it will depend on when you ordered it...

0 Likes
SHIPPING !!!!!!
bigdogmp08
Enthusiast - Level 2

well i ordered it at 10:25 AM CT and got a conformation number right then but my card has not been charged yet it say the 26th. But reading a lot on here it seems like a lot of peoples shipping dates are messed up any idea when my card will get charged thanks

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

i ordered my at like 11:50pm PST on the 13th and my card was charged at like 4 this afternoon.. i dont know if that helps buy my guess would be youll probably be processed on sometime tomorrow.. what ship date is on your email?

0 Likes
SHIPPING !!!!!!
bigdogmp08
Enthusiast - Level 2

It says the 26th and i have not seen any one with that shipping date kinda worries me a little bit how I am the only one with that date that I have seen.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

other people have had that ship date.. dont worry too much about it, youll get it by then probably before.. you cant really do much at this point

0 Likes
SHIPPING !!!!!!
bigdogmp08
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok thanks didn't know that so is my order on the 2nd order list because I through the 28th ship date was the 2nd order list ?

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

thats apple not verizon.. verizon has their own logistics on how they are going to ship the phones and your guess is just as good as anyones as to what it is

0 Likes
bigdogmp08
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh ok i see that helps alot thanks

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Anybody pre order and their cards not charged yet?

0 Likes