Record about my phone (bought in Verizon store and connected to Verizon for 4 years) has been corrupted and now I can not make any changes to my data plan. Several sessions with the technical support and management have not resolved this issue. Each time
abrudno

Record about my phone (bought in Verizon store and connected to Verizon for 4 years) has been corrupted and now I can not make any changes to my data plan. Several sessions with the technical support and management have not resolved this issue. Each time technical people and top managers promised that this issue will be resolve tomorrow and they will cal me. Nothing happend!! I can not even cancel my service not just to upgrade it. Completely locked. 

Any advice?

Thanks.

Alex.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Record about my phone (bought in Verizon store and connected to Verizon for 4 years) has been corrupted and now I can not make any changes to my data plan. Several sessions with the technical support and management have not resolved this issue. Each t
Not applicable

Cannot figure out what your talking about since it makes no sense.

If you are the account owner you can go to the My Verizon web portal http://www.verizonwireless.com

You must log in with your cell number and your my Verizon portal password. Not the account pin.

Once there you can change your plan and services. However repeated incorrect login attempts will lock you out of the site. It a fraud prevention measure.

1-800-922-0204 call support with your cell number and or account number and account pin and they can assist you.

If you don't have the information then there is nothing they can do.

If you can verify who you are they may be able to reset your account access. But only if you are the account owner.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Record about my phone (bought in Verizon store and connected to Verizon for 4 years) has been corrupted and now I can not make any changes to my data plan. Several sessions with the technical support and management have not resolved this issue. Each t
abrudno

I can log in to my account and then see that my phone stated as non Werizon device (while properly working before and now). Then I can not make any changes and Verison tech support and managers can not do anything neither.

Does it make sense for you - Non-verizon phone?!

Regards.

A.

0 Likes
Not applicable

No, that non Verizon phone part makes no sense to me either.

Good Luck

0 Likes