its not....

0 Likes
Re: READ***update on iphone 5 time zone problem **** READ
scvdeputy

We are at the mercy of the monopolies.

0 Likes
izziebettz

My new iPhone5 kept proper time until right after an update about 2 weeks ago then it began lagging 42 minutes during the night. Didn't matter if it was on charger or not. In the morning my alarm would not go off and then I would have to turn the phone off and then turn it back on to reset time. I changed Setting  -> turned off automatic. I will have to see if that works for me tonight. I hope this gets fixed. I have never had a phone not keep proper time.

Oh and I am Pacific Northwest...and it happened last night so it's not fixed yet.

0 Likes
Not applicable

scvdeputy wrote:

We are at the mercy of the monopolies.

What monopolies are you referring to?

0 Likes
scvdeputy

phone service companies and phone manufacturers.

0 Likes
brettdog

I have the same problem.  should not have to "fix" this ourselves by setting to manual.  So upset!

0 Likes
brettdog

My phone is not "fixed"  driving me crazy!!

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Please update to iOS 6.0.1 it should fix it I've been on 6.0.1 and my time has been fine Clock set to auto and iMessage on NOTE I DO NOT WORK FOR VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jondal wrote:

Please update to iOS 6.0.1 it should fix it I've been on 6.0.1 and my time has been fine   Clock set to auto and iMessage on   NOTE I DO NOT WORK FOR VZW

You really don't need to write that you don't work for Verizon in every other post.  This is a peer to peer customer forum and all the users on here are regular customers unless they have a rank of "Wireless Employee" with an Verizon avatar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes