People with shipping date of 10/12!
shizzyshae

I got my card charged today, so hopefully you guys cards got charged also. I didn't get any email nor is there a tracking number up yet. So keep me updated on what's happening to your order. Our day is approaching fast. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People with shipping date of 10/12!
b987

Just curious as to when you ordered your phone? I ordered mine on 9-21 in store, and I have a ship date of 10/19. Lucky! You'll have your phone in hand in no time Smiley Happy

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on 9/20 with a delivery date of 10/12

Just checked my order status and it has shipped, have a tracking number from fedex but no info is available when i track my phone. But i know it coming soon Smiley Happy

0 Likes
mbachx0

i ordered the white 16gb on 9/20  & now it says it wont ship until 11/2. so mad!!! & i dont even really care about the color. wish i could change it. anyone else have this happen?

0 Likes
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

What model did you order? Let us know what the delivery date is im assuming you will get it tomorrow if its 2day.

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

16GB white. I'll let you know when fedex puts up any info. However since today is a holiday im thinking it might slow the process by a day?

Update -- Let me just start out by saying verizon gave me the wrong tracking number. i had to dig the correct tracking number out of all the jibberish in the email they sent me. I have an estimated delivery date of 10/10. so far...

Oct 8, 2012 7:08 PM Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA

Oct 8, 2012 5:43 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Oct 8, 2012 4:54 PM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA

0 Likes
shizzyshae

I ordered mine 9/20 and its coming 2 days early!!!!!!!

0 Likes
shizzyshae

We get ours the same day , I'm excited !! And glad its coming 2 days early !!

0 Likes
shizzyshae

wow!!! I would be mad !!!

0 Likes
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good old verizon. I was going to say fedex does work on columbus day.

0 Likes