Payment arrangements

I set up a payment arrangement for the month of January where I would pay 1/2 on the 15th and the other 1/2 on the 31st.  They just took the whole amount out on the 9th!!!  I called support, they sent me to financial "support"  they told me they couldn't refund the 2nd half...why.  I  have the 'promise to pay' confirmation letter, she didn't even care.  It boiled down to, sorry but we are keeping your money.  There was a reason I set it up that way this month...my bill was huge! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Payment arrangements
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! This sounds like the most unfortunate situation.I apologize for this instance happening. I would be deeply disturbed about the events of this situation. I want to give full attention to this matter. Can you please send us a Private Message via our Facebook page. You can send us a Private Message by going to the top of our profile. Once you're there, below our profile picture, there will be an icon that says "Message".

This way we can secure the privacy of your account.

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Payment arrangements
deloused
Master - Level 3

She should have explained to you that a 'promise to pay' and a 'payment arrangement' are 2 different things. 

0 Likes