Network Connection
frida74

My iPhone hasn't had any network service today.  I've reset it, turned it on and off, and no results.  I've not been able to accept or make phone calls, etc.  Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is just a posting away frida74! allow us to look into you service concerns asap! Let's start with what zip code are you in? We can check the area to ensure that there isn't any network related issues. Assuming that you have an iPhone 5, did you do a sim card pull, reboot, and retest? If not then I would suggest doing to and keep us posted.
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
frida74

78606 zip, yes, I've done the things you mentioned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hey there frida74! i apologize for the delay. I'm back to help. I want to confirm your phone is up and running as it should. Please keep us posted in the event you need assistance.
VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes