NFL mobile not working on iPhone 5s.
charlieswing

I used NFL Mobile all year last year to watch live NFL games. Unfortunately, the app is no longer working this week. I've tried to watch games all week but keep getting the "Error Playing Video" message. There seems to be nothing I can do to solve this issue. I've downloaded the updates. I've also deleted the app and re-downloaded. Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL mobile not working on iPhone 5s.
Rhilton48
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! Clearing the cache fixed my problem.

-Ray

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015, 11:43 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Thejoe913

What the hell?! I kinda rely on the NFL Mobile app for Primetime games!! Errr

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charlieswing-

We certainly don't want you to miss any of the NFL live games. I am sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Please make sure your location is ON and also check if it works having WIFI off. I look forward to hearing back from you.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rigsby128

This did not help. It's not working on my 5s either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No need to be upset Thejoe913. Great news! With the NFL Mobile you can watch live primetime and local games and NFL Network 24/7 live on smartphones with NFL Mobile. This content is exclusively available to Verizon customers. Are you having issues accessing the games? What happens when you try to access the NFL mobile application?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rhilton48
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having problems connecting to NFL Live on my Verizon NFL Mobile App. I keep getting a connection error no matter if I'm using 4G or wifi. My "location" is turned on as well. Help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rhilton48,

We want you back in the game as quickly as we can. There are a few things we can try. Can you go into settings, then find application manager (it might just say application), then find NFL Mobile. From there select Clear Cache/Data. Power the phone, off, then on and try again. Keep us posted.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rhilton48
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! Clearing the cache fixed my problem.

-Ray

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015, 11:43 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes