Is there anyway to see iMessage numbers or times they were sent?
MARLOW43

is there anyway to see iMessage numbers or times they were sent

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Imessages
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes but you would need to view the iMessages to see the numbers/times/dates directly from a device with the Apple ID in question

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MARLOW43

We need to find answer

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes but you would need to view the iMessages to see the numbers/times/dates directly from a device with the Apple ID in question

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARLOW43,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that you can see all of your message logs. Have you looked within iMessage under the sent option? Through your My Verizon you do have the option to view call/text logs. You can see more here: http://spr.ly/65878oBYJ.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

On the phone where the messages reside, go to the thread and open it as if you're going to send a message. You will need to slide from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen to reveal the of each message.

0 Likes
bk43

I'm using this to monitor my son's phone, so I wanted to do it from within MyVerizon - not his phone.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, bk43. I understand wanted to monitor text messages, so I'm happy to help. May I ask what is the make/model of his phone? What messaging app is being used?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes