Is there any way to undo the software update 8.1.2 and go back to 7? I have had so much trouble with texts not going through, etc, and it seems like it has been ever since I did the software update?!
justaskin71

Is there any way to undo the software update 8.1.2 and go back to 7? I have had so much trouble with texts not going through, etc, and it seems like it has been ever since I did the software update?!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there any way to undo the software update 8.1.2 and go back to 7? I have had so much trouble with texts not going through, etc, and it seems like it has been ever since I did the software update?!
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to undo the software update 8.1.2 and go back to 7? I have had so much trouble with texts not going through, etc, and it seems like it has been ever since I did the software update?!
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
Sehyor

I am interested in the same issue.  Since my phone updated to 8.1.2 I haven't been able to connect to lte consistently and I drop calls on my 5c...  Been about two weeks... But I've been on holiday vacation...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the service issue you have encountered after the latest software update to you iPhone 5C Sehyor! I'd like to get some more information and explore options to resolve! What is your ZIP code? Are you experiencing these service issues in particular places (home, office, school)? How many signal bars do you see on your screen when you experience service issues?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sehyor

It was mostly around home and my in laws. But had been in a variety of locations including the waterfront area in homestead pa. My zip is 15401. My wife has a 5c and did not upgrade and she could connect while I could not. She had lte while I had 5 bars and was getting 1x service.

It seems better the past day. But at home I switched to wifi. So I don't know if lte is working.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information Sehyor! No alerts noted for the Uniontown area. Software updates are meant to improve service! I'm surprised that latest iOS update has caused some service issues. Try resetting the connection to the network and test: power off>remove SIM card for one minute>insert SIM card>power on. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes