Is there a charge to purchase a Sim card?
hopeinyourhate

I purchased an iPhone 5 from an outside retailer, and now I need a nano SIM card, as my current phone takes a micro SIM card.  My question is, will there be a charge for the new SIM card if I take the iPhone to a Verizon store?  An activation fee because it's from another retailer?  How much should I expect I pay to get this new phone up and running?  Thank you in advance!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What to expect at Verizon after purchasing an iPhone 5 from an outside retailer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A new phone is always an exciting time hopeinyourhate. You've come to the right place for answers. We can definitely assist with all your concerns.

If you currently have service with VZW you can visit any VZW store and get the SIM card for your new phone for free. There will be no activation fee since you already have an active line.Once you have the SIM card they can assist with the activation at the store or you can activate the phone online via My Verizon. Visit http://vz.to/1O05OmI for details and instructions.

We're here if you have any additional questions. Enjoy the new phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What to expect at Verizon after purchasing an iPhone 5 from an outside retailer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A new phone is always an exciting time hopeinyourhate. You've come to the right place for answers. We can definitely assist with all your concerns.

If you currently have service with VZW you can visit any VZW store and get the SIM card for your new phone for free. There will be no activation fee since you already have an active line.Once you have the SIM card they can assist with the activation at the store or you can activate the phone online via My Verizon. Visit http://vz.to/1O05OmI for details and instructions.

We're here if you have any additional questions. Enjoy the new phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes