Iphone 5c
JessicaK55

I pre ordered the 5C, will I have to move my sim card from my current iphone?  If so, how do you do this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5c
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your current phone model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there JessicaK55,

I'm super excited for your new iPhone 5c! I know you're going to adore it. Ann154 asks a great question! We do need to know what model you currently have as the sim card size varies for some models.

Now, if you have an iPhone 5 you will be able to utilize the same sim card. Here are instructions on removing the sim card from the iPhone 5: http://vz.to/12TpuwG

If it's a different model phone aside from the iPhone 5 you will need to utilize the sim card that comes with your 5c. Keep in mind there will be easy activation information with the phone to get it up and running!

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Iphone 5c
CMcConnell

I also got my 5C today with no activation guide.  I followed instructions online to activate it and I did go through the steps as instructed, but now it seems to be stuck.  My old phone is a 4S.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there CMcConnell!

I'm thrilled you got a new 5C! Sorry to learn that your activation is stuck. Let's make sure we get you up and running right away!

Keep in mind that the sim card from the 4S would not function in the 5C and you should only use the sim card that came with the 5C.

Are you getting an error message? What seems to be stuck?

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes