Iphone 5S just goes dead for no reason when the battery is charged and phone is on. Happened twice now; the first time I put on charger for 24 hrs and it finally came back on. The phone works properly otherwise and is about a year old.
Treadjo

Iphone 5S just goes dead for no reason when the battery is charged and phone is on.  Happened twice now; the first time I put on charger for 24 hrs and it finally came back on.  The phone works properly otherwise and is about a year old.  It will not soft reset or power on or off.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5S just goes dead for no reason when the battery is charged and phone is on. Happened twice now; the first time I put on charger for 24 hrs and it finally came back on. The phone works properly otherwise and is about a year old.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Treadjo, Verizon to the rescue! I'm sorry to hear of the phone troubles you're having with  your iPhone 5s! What's a great phone so let's get it working again flawlessly! To start, how frequently do you power off your phone? It's recommended to do so at least once a week. This will allow your phone to reset itself with out network. If you run into this trouble again, you can resolve by pressing and holding your Power button + Home button together at the same time till you see your Apple logo appear, then release. Try this and keep us posted. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes