I updated from a 4 to a 5 but retired from federal service after 38 years. Do I still qualify for government discount?
rick_clyde

I updated from a 4 to a 5 but retired from federal service after 38 years. Do I still qualify for government discount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I updated from a 4 to a 5 but retired from federal service after 38 years. Do I still qualify for government discount?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you got a discount from an employer but are no longer working there then no, you wouldn't. They have military and veteran discounts, not sure what service you were in, but you could look into other ways to get a discount.

0 Likes
Re: I updated from a 4 to a 5 but retired from federal service after 38 years. Do I still qualify for government discount?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A discount is a great way to add extra savings to your acocunt, rick.clyde. Retiree discounts are limited, but to find out if you qualify you can contact customer service at 800-922-0204.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes