I think I accidently added a new line to my account
jabee99

I am a month to month Verizon Customer. I have a Nationwide Talk Share 700 plan with 2 phone lines.  I previously had text messaging blocked on both of my phones.  Over the weekend I tried to unblock the text messaging on both lines. The confirmation letters that were sent to me were confusing. It almost seems that I signed up for another phone line.  I do not want another phone line.  What I was trying to do was remove the blocks on these lines.  I still want the Nationwide Talk Share 700 plan that I had before.  Can someone please verify that the text messaging blocks are removed but that the phone part of the plan has not changed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I think I accidently added a new line to my account
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a customer-to-customer forum, not Customer Service.  You may want to contact them or check your account on-line at MyVerizon.

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

It's only a customer-to-customer forum when a customer's concern is a waste of time for the verizon rep.. if there is money to be made, such as when a customer threatens to leave, disconnect - we see "official" vzw reps begging for PMs so they can entice the customer to stay with verizon in exchange for free car chargers that cost $1.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jabee99

I understand your concerns with the changes!  I would be glad to help.

Have you signed into your My Verizon account online at www.vzw.com to check your current plan?  If you'd like, follow me, then send me a private message including your name, wireless mobile number and billing account password so I can confirm the plan.  Thanks!

Anthony_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes