I'm locked out of my phone and i'm at the point the phone is disabled for an hour before i can try again? How can i get this fixed?
John49_

I'm locked out of my phone and i'm at the point the phone is disabled for an hour before i can try again? How can i get this fixed?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm locked out of my phone and i'm at the point the phone is disabled for an hour before i can try again? How can i get this fixed?
rcschnoor
Legend

By remembering your password once the hour has elapsed?

If you can't remember the password at that point, you will most likely have to factory reset your device.

0 Likes
Re: I'm locked out of my phone and i'm at the point the phone is disabled for an hour before i can try again? How can i get this fixed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John49!, I certainly understand wanting to gain access to your iPhone. We have so many passcodes to remember these days they can become hard to remember. If you are still unable to unlock your phone please visit the following link. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes