Re: How many people with 10/26 orders know NOTHING?
Eas

Ordered a black 16 g and white 32 g on 10/3 online with an expected ship date by the 26th. A customer service representative told me they would be delivered to me at least by the 26th. Here it is evening on the 25th and I have seen no change in order status and no credit card charge. So much for that. The earliest it could come now would be 10/30 assuming they charge my card tomorrow. It wouldn't be nearly as frustrating except I know of other verizon customers that ordered later than I did receiving their phones sooner. I know its the 16 gig phone is delaying things. Stupid husband for insisting on a 16 gig. 🙂

0 Likes
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered 10/7, 16GB black iPhone 5. No change in order status, and no charge to a card that I'm aware of. I've received the case and screen protectors that I ordered about a week ago (not through VZW) so I'd have them when the device arrived, however. Now I just need a phone to put them on.

0 Likes
AT83

Guys I ordered my 09/24/2012 and still have not received it but my card has been charged on 23rd and the tracking info is provided with no movement. I believe all of you ordered after me so just give it some time, everyone that ordered with ship by 26th doesn't mean you will receive it by 26th it means it will ship by then. So everyone should at least get their phone by next week so just relax.

0 Likes
alc602

I finally saw a pending charge on my card today, should ship today.

Purchased online 10/3, 1 black 16gb and 1 wht 16gb.

0 Likes