How do I set up visual voice mail?
kcb77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I upgraded from a iPhone 4 to 5 with a pre-order that arrived today.  Activation went flawless other than visual voicemail not working.  It just dials out to the regular voicemail.  I've tried some of the tricks suggested out on the web (reset password, re-record greeting) but still no luck.  Am I doomed to have to call customer service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual Voicemail not working
kcb77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm guessing its related, but in order to get my LTE working, I did a network reset on my phone (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and my visual voicemail started working as well.  Just thought I would follow up in case anyone else has the same issue.

View solution in original post

kcb77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm guessing its related, but in order to get my LTE working, I did a network reset on my phone (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and my visual voicemail started working as well.  Just thought I would follow up in case anyone else has the same issue.

msilano
Enthusiast - Level 2

My LTE was working but visual voicemail was not.  Network reset seems to have done the trick.

Note: the network reset also resets all saved wifi information, so make sure you have that handy.

Thanks,

Mike

skromom

This is what is happening for me right now.  I did a network reset and actually reset to factory settings.  nothing.  Went to the verizon store and they were no help  told me to go home and call verizon.  Called verizon and he said he couldnt do much cuz I was calling from the phone but told me to do the resets.  Told him I already did this.  Apple support said the same thing.  This is crazi.   I hit the button and it says dialing    no set up screen happens       then it times out after 5 seconds and i get three beeps and a disconnect

0 Likes
Re: How do I set up visual voice mail?
hwkrdrvr

I had the same issue with Motorola Droid. I followed the network reset suggestion and reset it from Global to LTE. Still could not connect to Visual Voicemail. I had to restart my phone and it did the trick. Maybe a combination of the two did it?

0 Likes