Good news..
nyj6571

Keep an eye on your orders..money was just taken out of my account for my iPhone 5s gold even tho I got an email for Oct 7th.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Good news..
lutz2jm

I am in the same boat... 5s gold 16gb money out today Oct 7 email.  I have not had any other communications from verizon but I hope it is a sign that my phone will ship soon!

0 Likes
tcfryer2001

When did you order your phone? They have already taken payment from me on the 20th at my local verizon store, but just have a Order Status of "In Process" I ordered my Space Gray 16gb model around 330 pm mdt on the 20th, and my expected ship date is 10/7.

0 Likes
lutz2jm

I ordered online at 3:03am launch day.  Just  checked my order again and I now have a tracking number that Fedex says was picked up tonight at 6:19pm and is scheduled to arrive Tues Oct 1st.  Good news for me! Hope others who have been waiting have the same luck!

0 Likes
Freakinwill

Money taken out for Gold 16gb today, but no tracking number. *fingers crossed*

0 Likes
nyj6571

No tracking info here either but hoping that's coming since the money was taken.

0 Likes
nyj6571

Ordered on the 20th as well at 3:19 am eastern.

0 Likes
tcfryer2001

What was the ship date on verizon? Mine says that it is expected to ship by the 7th, but I am not holding my breath, especially with everything everybody else has been saying.

0 Likes
nyj6571

My email said the 7th as well but usually when they charge your card means your phone is shipping..keyword here is usually lol

0 Likes
puneetr

Our card was charged yesterday.. Hopefully that means that the two phones will ship soon... Fingers crossed...

0 Likes