Re: Dropped calls on iPhone 5s?
bhigh8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will do.  I also reset my wifes Iphone5.  that seems to have even more dropped calls.  I believe we did this a few times before and before long it was dropping calls. It seems like this is a very common issue as there are tons of complaints about the 5 dropping calls. 

Also,  how come this community site is so hard to log into.  I am only able to post from my laptop.  not my iphone.  I go to this site and put in my id and password and it always says invalid.  I get on my laptop and do the exact same thing and it works.  I even tried to reply to the email I received on this and it came back as undelivered.

0 Likes
Elaineblades
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same issues with my 5s and it only happens indoors. I never had a problem with my 4s. My local Verizon store reset my internet but it didn't fix the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elaineblades,

We definitely want you to have the service that you need where you need it. The 4S would have been a 3G device, so 3G reception may be stronger in the area. Do you notice any changes in reception with the current device when moving indoors/outdoors? What's your zip code or where are you having these troubles? Specific to one location or everywhere?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes