Different shipping date on tracking # and on original email
DTET1092

So I originally preordered my iPhone 5 at 3:01 am EST time but had to cancel it because I had selected the wrong plan, I ended up doing it over the phone correctly later in the day around 3 p.m EST. I understand that it will not arrive until around the 28th of september, this is my fault for putting the wrong order in the first time. However, on my confirmation email it says "delivery by 9/28" whereas if i enter my preorder number under check order status it says "ships by 9/28". so my question is has the shipments been delayed again? Also, is there any further answers on the 24/hr delay when trying to switch it to another line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Different shipping date on tracking # and on original email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DTET1092,

I know everyone is anticipating the delivery of their iPhone 5 and today being the 28th, I hope you have it in your hands today. Based on the initial email stating delivery by 9/28, this is the correct date unless there are difficulties with payments at time of shipment. The dates have not been changed or delayed unless there was something incorrect in the order or payment so you should be good to go. If any payment difficulties arose, you will be notified via email to contact us.

To switch the nano SIM to another phone number, there is currently a wait until 7am ET the next day. I have provided the link to the steps and this still shows 24-hour delay but it will be 7am ET the next day. I recommend de-activating the iPhone 5 from the line it was ordered on around or before 10pm ET and the next morning after 7am ET it will be ready to activate to the line you want it on. http://bit.ly/QIArwL. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes