Fedelia2

How do I block data from my daughters phone [removed] so that she is unable to use the internet?

Content modified per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, you shouldn't post your daughters cell # on a public forum for ALL to see.

You can block "cellular" data from her device by subscribing to Verizon Smart Family. There is a monthly subscription fee.

Unfortunately, this would not block your daughter from accessing wifi data if it was available. There is currently no solution for blocking available wifi data.

0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fedelia2, I totally understand wanting to control data usage with your daughter's device. With iPhones, the best way to control data would be through our Smart Family feature/app, as rcschnoor suggested.

Smart Family allows you to set fixed data limits on your daughter's device. This way, she doesn't burn through all your plan's data. You can control these limits through the Smart Family App and website access. To learn more about Smart Family, here's a link to its FAQ Page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes