Data Overage
millergalz

I have been a customer of Verizon for over 10 years and will be switching companies as soon as I can.  I have 6 devices and this month, I  just had to upgrade for the 3rd time for our data usage.  We used to have unlimited but when my daughter lost her phone, in order to get a new one, we needed to switch to the family share package.    I have read varies posts and it is mind blowing that you have to go through all these hoops (turn off data when home, uninstall apps etc.).  I just did research and another company is offering unlimited data. At this point I don't even care which has better coverage.  I would rather deal with an occasional dropped line then to have to pay over $350.00 a month, just to have the family have cell phones.  This is crazy.

So long Verizon!!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data Overage
Not applicable

I don't want to talk you out of your decision to leave. However with T-Mobile you have no contracts but have to pay full cost for your six new devices. That will not be cheap. The plans do have unlimited data for $20 more so if your first device costs $50 unlimited talk & text and $20 unlimited data is $70 plus taxes and surcharges. Each additional line gets cheaper by $10 but to add in $20 per line is $100 per month for unlimited data. Your price exceeds the $350 your paying now. Then you would owe early termination fees on each line. Very high price in deed.

Sprint has unlimited data with unlimited talk and text for $80 for life, again each line for service drops around $10 but again you either use their payment plan with contracts or pay full cost upfront. Again the choice is yours.

Good Luck

0 Likes