Can't get online with iPhone 5c
sueintn

I have an iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2, and I've been using it with no problems for months. Now I can't get online, can't access iCloud, Apps, Safari. I have no idea why, as I haven't changed any of my settings, and I can make and receive calls without any problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sue

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't get online with iPhone 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sueintn

I'm happy to clarify! There won't be any data lost with a network reset. You may just need to set up your saved WiFi networks again.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sueintn!

Let's look into this! When did the problem begin? Current zip code? Have you attempted to reset your network settings?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sueintn

Hi Ayani,

I don't know when the problem began. I haven't tried to get online with my phone for a week or so; I just noticed the problem today.

My zip code is 37601.

I haven't reset the network settings yet. What information will I lose if I do that?

Thanks,

Sue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sueintn

Thanks for the details! The area looks good to go. Have you been able to reset the network settings? Here's how: http://vz.to/1jHTTLG

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
sueintn

I haven't reset the network settings. I would like to know what information or settings I will lose before I reset it. Would you please let me know?

Thanks,

Sue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sueintn

I'm happy to clarify! There won't be any data lost with a network reset. You may just need to set up your saved WiFi networks again.

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
sueintn

Well, that was easy. I'm back up and running again. Thanks!

0 Likes