Can I replace a battery in an iPhone 5C?
vthhwh

how do you replace battery in iphone 5c?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: battery replacement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question vthhwh, and you've come to the right place for help. The iPhone 5C does not have a removable battery so we would not be able to replace the battery. What happened to the phone? What issues are you having with the battery?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question vthhwh, and you've come to the right place for help. The iPhone 5C does not have a removable battery so we would not be able to replace the battery. What happened to the phone? What issues are you having with the battery?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
suen1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, you can replace your battery in the iphone 5c as i have done it.  i would only recomend you going to an authorized iphone service store.  They replaced mine and the cost was about 100.00

Re: Can I replace a battery in an iPhone 5C?
bearone21
Legend