Re: Call Waiting
erink2306

No clue because I don't know who it is calling every time.

There is no rhyme or reason to when it doesn't work .. Or when it does work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it.  You mentioned having worked with Tech Support previously, erink2306. I apologize in advance if these are steps tech support has already performed with you.

Have you tried double tapping the Home key to twice to bring up the used apps screen. From here, please close the Phone App, and then soft reset by holding both the Power and Home keys simultaneously until your phone shuts off.

Can you possible try testing a few calls by calling a number and then attempting to contact your phone to initiate 3-way calling to see if the calls come through?

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
erink2306

This step has been completed previously.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erink2306-

I know this issue greatly concerns you and I appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you have done so far. To confirm, have you test this with the other party who is on the call with you to check if it could be a call waiting tone on their end? Please also confirm if a factory reset has been done with Technical support. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes