Re: 11/2?
leobry12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing charged yet here..this sux Smiley Sad i orded 2 black 16 g on 10/15

0 Likes
tanirhm

Ordered mine on 10/8 (16gb black), shipped on 10/30 at 6 PM and tracking info says it was already in my city last night and will arrive today! Ships fast, so 2 business days after shipping for me.

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered on 10/5 supposed to be delivered 10/26 finally on 10/29 I had a pending transaction and on 11/1 they charged my CC .  If you have yet to receive anything call Verizon's customer Support.  You may have to call 3 or 4 times to finally get a hold of someone who is willing to help you.  (my story are on other 11/2 ship date questions)  I would advise anyone who has yet to receive a CC charge or receive an email call before 5!

0 Likes
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered my 16GB black iPhone 5 back on 10/7. I received it yesterday, 10/31. Out of the box I had two cosmetic issues, though they really were rather minor. A scratch on the front of the phone to the left of the front-facing camera and a nick on the back of the phone on the beveled edge behind the lock button. I was willing to overlook those issues until I turned on the device and tried out the camera. The rear-facing camera was all blurry when viewing anything more than couple feet away. Light was distorted and I was also getting the rumored "purple flare" effect. Very disappointing. I made an appointment at the Genius Bar at my local Apple Store and they deemed the device defective and offered me an unboxed replacement. For all of you out there, it's basically a refurbished phone. But Apple calls them "remanufactured" phones. Same thing though. I told the technician I wasn't taking a used phone to replace one I had received defective the previous day. He said he understood, gave me some paperwork stating the phone was a dud, and told me to give it to VZW. I called VZW when I got home and the process of exchanging the phone was pretty painless. The problem now remains, I have to wait another 3 weeks before they have any available stock to send me. The wait continues....

0 Likes