with Iphone you require a data pack - I don't need a data pack - how can I get an iphone w/o a data pack
musashi

with Iphone you require a data pack - I don't need a data pack - how can I get an iphone w/o a data pack?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: with Iphone you require a data pack - I don't need a data pack - how can I get an iphone w/o a data pack
budone
Legend

If you are going to activate the device on VZW, you will be required to get a data plan. No way around it.

View solution in original post

Re: with Iphone you require a data pack - I don't need a data pack - how can I get an iphone w/o a data pack
budone
Legend

If you are going to activate the device on VZW, you will be required to get a data plan. No way around it.

askjeeves
Contributor - Level 1

get an iPod touch.

Tidbits
Legend

askjeeves wrote:

get an iPod touch.

Or he can buy an unlocked iPhone(or Jailbreak and unlock an AT&T version) from Europe and use it on T-Mobile. Though you'll be stuck on 2G albeit since you don't want a data plan it shouldn't matter at all.

0 Likes