where is my Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) located?
zachfin44

i attempted to lock my sim card but i entered my pin wrong more than three times, now i have 10 attempts to enter my puk. does anyone know how to find this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: where is my Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) located?
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello zachfin44,

I can certainly assist you with obtaining the PUK for your iPhone. Our Gobal Support team will be able to provide the PUK that is specifically assigned to your SIM number. They can be reached at 80-711-8300 from 9am-6pm Eastern, Monday through Friday. I would be happy to address any other questions or concerns. Please let me know if I can help further.

0 Likes
wslambert

Im in the same boat!!  some one help  me with my  puk code for my  i phone 4s  please

Shelly

0 Likes
wslambert

You cant help me find where to go for this info now??

0 Likes
boyare123

Can somebody help me with sim locked,

i

0 Likes
Tony92

how do you get puk to unlock sim card i cannot call i'm located out of country and can be contacted by email only muros18@gmail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello boyare123! I can help you with the information you need in order to get your iPhone 4S unlocked for use in another country. Are you currently located in the US or are you already out of the country? If out of the country, please call Global Support 800-711-8300 or 908-559-4899. If you are still within the US, here are the requirements to get your SIM card unlocked.

-Must be a VZW customer
-Must be active for at least 60 days
-Must have a current balance
-Must be in good standing for at least the past 60 days (no service interruptions)

If you are within the US and need further assistance, please send me a DM with your name and mobile number. I'm happy to help! If you are out of the country, please call the numbers provided.

Thanks in advance,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
katiagrigsby

hi my name IS PABLO <Deleted>, MY MOBILE # IS <Deleted> AND I'M IN THE US AND I NEED TO GET A PUK CODE TO UNLOCK MY SIM CARD HOW DO I GET THAT CODE, AND I FIT IN ALL THE REQUEST  THAT YOU MENTION ON YOUR MESSAGE. PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY TIME. TANK YOU.

<Post edited to remove personal information per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
PeterKeosavang

I'm having the same problem!

0 Likes