this is a complain!!!!!!
LLLUUUCCCYYY

i have 2 year contract with verizon when i got my iphone4s, last year, my contact ended, i asked if i can finally unlock my phone, since i travel sometimes, need a phone i can go anywhere with. one of the worker probably is the manager (because she dressed different), told me that she unlocked my phone, it is ready to go. ROWLAND HEIGHTS COLIMA STORE, CA

here i am, outside of U.S., i bought a prepaid sim card with hundreds dollars in there. and the stupid phone does not work!! keep showing needs to have same career, which basically means non of other career works except verizon. what is this??  so i called verizon use long distance, first customer service lady hang up my phone while i was looking for my billing password, is this normal? second customer service can not do anything to unlock my phone BECAUSE MY PHONE IS OUTSIDE OF U.S.!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!! why would you tell me my phone is unlock and can use in other country at first place.

now i am stuck here with no phone to use for months, unless i buy another one, really?? why would i  want to have two phones!!!!!

i alway tell my friends how i like verizon, now this just sounds stupid..

>>Edited to remove profanity<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: this is a complain!!!!!!
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Use the chat function on verizon website, or use skype to call 800-922-0204.

Are you still a verizon customer? Verizon will unlock it only if you are a customer (+ a few more requirements).

One advice: DO NOT EVER TRUST ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, VERIZON OR NOT. These are some of the lowest paid jobs that seem to attract class-less, integrity-less "low-life"s who simply don't care to be honest with the people they deal with - work or outside of work. Always verify.

0 Likes