iPhone 4 and Backup Assistant
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

Using the VZ Contacts Manager iPhone app (or anything else for that matter), is there a way to transfer contacts from the iPhone 4 to Backup Assistant so that they could be transferred to another phone? I'm wondering about this just in case I'd have to travel out of the country and I need to rent one of the Global Traveler GSM smartphones (Blackberry Storm, etc.). How would I transfer my contacts over to that device if they're on the iPhone already?

I guess there's always downloading a Blackberry Sync app onto my machine and doing it that way?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 and Backup Assistant
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

I might have just figured it out. I downloaded the VZ Contacts Transfer app on my iPhone, and it seemed to send all of my contacts to Backup Assistant. So it seems if I had to transfer my contacts to another Verizon phone, I could do so with this app. Nice to know!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 and Backup Assistant
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

I might have just figured it out. I downloaded the VZ Contacts Transfer app on my iPhone, and it seemed to send all of my contacts to Backup Assistant. So it seems if I had to transfer my contacts to another Verizon phone, I could do so with this app. Nice to know!

0 Likes