how to activate a used iphone 4 from ebay?
paden123

I'm thinking of buy a iPhone 4 for verizon on ebay and I'm confused on how to activate it onto my account after i get it. could I go to a verizon wireless store and they activate it for me? Please Help!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to activate a used iphone 4 from ebay?
rademps2
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes verizon will activate it for you.  as long as it is a verizon phone.  id be a little careful dealing with ebay, so you dont get ripped off.  make sure you know what you're buying.  you can also have the person(s) send you the ESN number, then call verizon (might be a website also ?) to make sure it is legit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rademps2
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes verizon will activate it for you.  as long as it is a verizon phone.  id be a little careful dealing with ebay, so you dont get ripped off.  make sure you know what you're buying.  you can also have the person(s) send you the ESN number, then call verizon (might be a website also ?) to make sure it is legit.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You can input the device ID # on THIS website to confirm it will work on Verizon.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

As everyone else here said, definitely check the ESN before you pay anything. If the seller won't provide it, look elsewhere. Yes, a store can activate it and get it all set up for you.

0 Likes