audible sound is low
Christian54

I've followed the instructions on the verison website including updating the IOS 7 software yet my sound is to low to hear a clear conversation.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: audible sound is low
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christian54, we don't want this to be ongoing issue for you. Is there any physical or liquid damage? If there's damage, then you will need to file an insurance claim. http://vz.to/Prh6pa  However, we can provide you with a warranty replacement device if your device is covered under the extended warranty provided in the Total Equipment Coverage feature.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christian54,

Hmmm, that does seem a bit odd. How long have you had the audio issues for? Does the audio sound better if you are on bluetooth or if the phone is on speaker phone? Do you have any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? Also, I would try resetting the network settings. Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Christian54

Thank you for your response Kevin. I just tried your suggestion with no change in audible sound. I've also updated my operating system and have my volume up completely when I talk.

The speaker phone does work which is the only way I can talk on the phone.

The severe problem began over the past month or so. It was getting worse and I thought it was because we moved to a new area or other people's phone, but its my phone that not working properly. I am not aware of the phone getting wet but I know it can through perspiration and humidity (which we recently moved to the ocean from an arid climate).

The situation is no longer acceptable to use a speaker phone to talk. I have insurance I pay each month. Shall I file a claim?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christian54, we don't want this to be ongoing issue for you. Is there any physical or liquid damage? If there's damage, then you will need to file an insurance claim. http://vz.to/Prh6pa  However, we can provide you with a warranty replacement device if your device is covered under the extended warranty provided in the Total Equipment Coverage feature.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes