Why is my ringtone volume so low?
mcookie

The volume for my alert sounds for things like text messages and new voicemails is great and I can hear it and adjust it like normal but when I go to the ringtone sound option the volume is so low I can't hear my phone when it rings unless I have the volume up really high but in doing that my alert sounds are super loud and not usable at that volume in any sitting private or public.  I have my software up to date and have not damaged my phone or caused this problem myself in any way.  Does anyone else have this issue and is there any way to fix it?  It's very annoying and counter productive when I miss calls from clients or family.  Thank you for any help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Alerts volume is good but ringtone volume is so low I can't hear it ring-any way to fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well this seems to be a little odd, mcookie!

We don't want you missing any important phone calls from family, friends or clients. If you go into settings, Sounds, is the volume up at a decent level? If you change your ringtones does the sound seem any different in volume? Another step I would try is; Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Keep me posted on these steps.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Alerts volume is good but ringtone volume is so low I can't hear it ring-any way to fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well this seems to be a little odd, mcookie!

We don't want you missing any important phone calls from family, friends or clients. If you go into settings, Sounds, is the volume up at a decent level? If you change your ringtones does the sound seem any different in volume? Another step I would try is; Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Keep me posted on these steps.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport