Why doesn't my call waiting feature work AT ALL?
Em83

My call waiting feature does not work at all. I receive absolutely no alert when I am on the phone and have a second incoming call. My phone goes straight to voicemail for the person who is attempting to call me while I'm on the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't my call waiting feature work AT ALL?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Em83, We know that every call is important so let's look into this together! When did this issue first begin? Any new updates to the phone applications or software? Please confirm the software currently loaded in your phone, as well. We'll . Please share details.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Em83

Thank you for your response. This issue has existed since as far back as I can remember, probably since I bought the phone. My current operating system is IOS 8.2.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Em83, thanks for those great details. I want to make sure that we are able to get to the bottom of this for you ASAP. I have sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message for me. I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes