Why can't I get service after the update?
rngen

I just updated to 7.1 and my phone says no service. Plus none of my music restored.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just updated to 7.1 and my phone says no service. Plus none of my music restored.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are meant to improve your device rngen. I am sorry to hear of the difficulites you are experiencing after you updated your device. So that we can troubleshoot correctly, can you please provide us with the model iPhone you have? After your phone completed the update, did you reset the network settings? To reset network settings click, settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just updated to 7.1 and my phone says no service. Plus none of my music restored.
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Go to Settings...General...Reset...and select Reset Network Settings. Then, restart your device and see if it works.

Doc

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are meant to improve your device rngen. I am sorry to hear of the difficulites you are experiencing after you updated your device. So that we can troubleshoot correctly, can you please provide us with the model iPhone you have? After your phone completed the update, did you reset the network settings? To reset network settings click, settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes