Who will be getting or upgrade to an iphone 4s?
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi, :0)

i were just wanted to see how many of you will be getting or upgrade to an iphone 4s?

-i know i will, for one. so do the sis of mine. she has been wanting it for so long. but she stucks with sprint [she is totally hate it] and cant get herself out of it [since she just got  the htc evo like a few months ago]. she have gotten to wait until next year or so before she can be able to get it. She probably will get an iphone 5[which shes preferred that] instead of iphone 4 that is if they said its true that will coming out on dec. 1st.

also, which phone do you currently have?

- i am currently have an iphone 4.

thanksss<3

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Who will be getting or upgrade to an iphone 4s?
Trekkie2063
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will.  It's gonna be my first iPhone.  And even though the upgrade from 4 to 4S is admittedly a little underwhelming, I'm still glad I waited the 8 months and didn't get the iPhone when it first came to Verizon.

0 Likes
DrStrangepork

I'll be upgrading to the iPhone 4s from my Motorola Droid which I've had for a couple of years. I figured it's time to try the other side for a while. As for the 4s, I think people are "dissappointed" because if the iPhone 5 hype (which was all created by the media). The 4s has much nicer hardware inside than the 4 and the Siri feature seems very cool. Just waiting on Verizon to open up pre-orders.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
What color and size? Is this the first time to have nore then 32 and be global?
0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

No iPhone 4s for me.  I bought the iPhone 4 back in February but it did not meet my needs for email and appointment handling so I went back to my Blackberry after 3 months.  I do miss the abundance of apps available (even though many are junk) for the iPhone but the external keyboard and flexibility of my Bold suit my needs better.

Nice thing about the variety of phones today is there are different formats to meet different needs/wants.  Good luck in your phone selection everyone.

0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will be! I own the iPhone 4 and I will be selling it so I'm not paying out of pocket for this upgrade. I paid full retail for the one I have now and my thought is that if I wait for the next iPhone to come out, my iPhone 4 obviously won't be worth as much then when I sell it. So, why not just sell it now and make $100 even after paying for my upgrade. :smileyhappy:

I will be upgrading to the white version because they seem to have more value.

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3
The 4 was my first iPhone in February. Was unwilling to leave Verizon. I will be using another lines upgrade to the get the 4S and will have an upgrade on my line next October to get whatevers out.
0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a BB Tour that I can not wait to toss in the trash.  White 4s 64 for me and I can't wait!

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

whoopee,

its been a long time ive been posted this...HA! but, the good news is that i have come to decided to getting an iphone 5 soon like in jan instead of 4s after my sisters got hers! shes so loving it and really enjoy it every second of it.

id just thought to let yall know whats up! =]

p.s.

hope yall enjoy your ip5 as i know i will. =o]

p.s.s

have a wonderful morning, evening, night wherever yall are. lol.

ciao.

0 Likes